“I wanted to drop you a note to thank you for your kindness, caring, and professionalism dealing with the death of my grandmother, C. S. From the moment you arrived to pick up Gram all the way through to us leaving the cemetery, I was so touched by everyone there. You did a beautiful job and I know Gram would have been pleased. Thank you again and bless you for all you do.”
— E. C.
Exemplary Service & Selection: Complete Funeral Services in Naperville & Plainfield IL
Friedrich-Jones and Overman-Jones Funeral Homes provide a full range of funeral services, with the convenience of beautiful on-site locations for hosting either a private memorial service or a public ceremony. Our experience includes all faiths and cultures, and we are pleased to assist you in creating a memorable tribute.
The Jones family guarantees exemplary service and wide selection in all of your funeral choices. Our funeral professionals inform you of every option available and help you personalize a service that commemorates a special life.
Funeral Services Overview
- Immediate burial—For those who prefer burial or entombment with no public services or gathering.
- Visitation—Traditional visitation followed by burial allows family and friends to say goodbye through the viewing of the deceased. Photographs, prized possessions, and other items may be displayed, as well as a DVD with pictures, video, and music playing continuously throughout the visitation.
- Funeral service—May be conducted at our funeral homes, a church, temple, or even a personal residence. Our facilities include graciously appointed chapels, conference rooms, and lounges to accommodate every need. Funeral services may be traditional offering verses from scripture and hymns, or they can be eclectic in nature catering to eulogies, poetry, and modern music. We assist your family in selecting clergy or celebrants to best serve your wishes and honor your loved one.
- Memorial service or memorial visitation—Offers all the options of a visitation or funeral service, without the body present. A personalized memorial service with floral tributes, photographs, and memorabilia can be held at one of our funeral home chapels or a location of your choice.
- Graveside, chapel, or committal service—May be held at the cemetery or crematory. These services typically include traditional or ground burial, entombment, or inurnment. You may wish us to coordinate a funeral procession following the service, or we may meet family members at the cemetery or crematory.
- Out-of-town arrangements—We provide full coordination of services including transportation, permits, preparation and dressing, obituary notices, and use of facilities and staff, as well as casket selection.
- Anatomical gift or scientific donation—Full body donation to the Anatomical Gift Association of Chicago, Illinois, includes the transportation, coordination of authorizations, and placement of obituary notices.
The professionals of Friedrich-Jones and Overman-Jones Funeral Homes have been helping families create memorable funeral services for generations. They are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact our family with your questions about funeral services.